1/2 hp 1750 RPM 56C Frame 90 Volts DC Dayton Electric Motor Model 2M168
- Part #
- Gift Wrapping
- 25.00 LBS
- Calculated at checkout
- 1/2 hp 1750 RPM, 5.0 amps, 90 Volts DC
- NEMA 56C Frame Keyed Shaft 5/8" Diameter x 1 7/8"
- TEFC - Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled
- Reversible - Removable Rigid Base
- One Year Manufacture Warranty
High voltage permanent magnet DC Motors are typically used with an SCR controller in applications requiring adjustable speed and constant torque throughout the speed range. They are also widely used in applications requiring dymanic braking or adjustable speed/reversing capabilities. Reversible rotation with simple 2-lead connection.