1/3 hp 1725 RPM 48 Frame TEFC 115/208-230 Volts Baldor Electric Motor # L3406
- Part #
- Gift Wrapping
- 22.00 LBS
- Calculated at checkout
- 1/3 hp 1725 RPM, 3.0/6.0 amps 115/208-230 Volts Single Phase 60hz.
- NEMA 48 Frame Keyed Shaft 1/2" Diameter x 1 1/2"
- Service Factor: 1.15 - overload protection = None
- Reversible - Rigid Base Mount - Ball Bearings - Class B Insulation
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty
General purpose motor can be used for many applications requiring a single phase electric motor. Motor has a rigid base mount with a keyed shaft. Wiring diagram on motor name plate. TEFC = Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled. For complete motor data and CAD drawings you can log on to Baldor's website and obtain specific motor data.