1 hp 1750 RPM 56HC TENV Stainless Steel w/Base Leeson Electric Motor # 116348
- Part #
- Gift Wrapping
- 49.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
- 1 hp 1750 RPM, 9.0/4.5 amps, 115/208-230V, 60hz.; Rigid Base Mount
- NEMA 56HC Frame Keyed Shaft 5/8" Diameter x 1 7/8"
- TENV Totally Enclosed Non Vented - Service Factor = 1.15; Reversible
- Double Sealed Bearings; Class F Insulation
- Made in USA. 1 Year Manufacture Warranty
The new Leeson Stainless Steel Motors are tough to withstand the severe washdown environments. Leeson Stainless Steel Motors' all exterior components frame, base, endshields, fan guard, shaft, hardware, conduit box and cover are made from 300 series Stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance. Nameplate data is permanently laser-etched into the motor frame no Mylar nameplate that can wash off or riveted metal nameplate to trap dirt. No paint or any type of coating is used on the exterior of the Leeson Washguard motors. Leeson Electric's Washguard SST Stainless Steel Motor offers features above and beyond these other motors and at a competitive price.