10 hp 1725 RPM 215TC Frame TEFC 230 Volts C-Face (Rigid Base) Baldor Motor # CL3712T
- Part #
- Gift Wrapping
- 174.00 LBS
- Calculated at checkout
- 10 hp 1725 RPM, 41.0 amps 230 Volts Single Phase 60hz.
- NEMA 215TC Frame Keyed Shaft 1 3/8" Diameter x 3 3/8"
- Service Factor: 1.15 - overload protection = None
- Rigid Base - Reversible - Ball Bearings - Class F Insulation
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty
General purpose motor can be used for many applications requiring a single phase electric motor with a C-face mount. Motor is round body with no base mounting. Shaft has keyway. Motor has 4 threaded bolt holes on face for mounting a pump or gear head to the motor. Bolt holes are 7 1/4" on center measured across the shaft. Wiring diagram on motor name plate. TEFC = Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled. For complete motor data and CAD drawings you can log on to Baldor's website and obtain specific motor data.