3/4 hp 1725 RPM 56C Frame 208-230/460V TEFC (Rigid Base) Baldor Electric Motor # CM3542
- Part #
- Gift Wrapping
- 26.00 LBS
- Calculated at checkout
- 3/4 hp 1725 RPM, 3.0/1.5 amps, 208-230/460 Volts Three Phase 60hz.
- NEMA 56C Frame Keyed Shaft 5/8" Diameter x 1 7/8"
- Service Factor: 1.15 - overload protection = None
- Rigid Base - Reversible - Ball Bearings
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty
General purpose motor can be used for many applications requiring a three phase electric motor with a C-face mount with rigid base. Shaft has keyway. Motor has threaded bolt holes on face for mounting a pump or gear head to the motor. Wiring diagram on motor name plate. TEFC = Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled. For complete motor data and CAD drawings you can log on to Baldor's website and obtain specific motor data.