No More Customs Brokerage Fees
With EMW - importing merchandise from the USA is easy and cost effective
Effective August 24, 2016 we are now shipping with UPS to Canada
UPS will not ship to a post office box-Physical Address only
Also signature may be required
NOTE: Free shipping and fixed cost shipping is only for USA destinations. We would have to quote shipping cost to you for those items shipping out of the USA.
We have partnered with UPS for all of our ground delivery services to Canada. UPS is one of Canada's most recognized and trusted brands. UPS offers the most efficient system for package delivery from the USA to Canada, with quicker and easier border crossings. Less delays at the border and faster delivery times throughout Canada.
Note to Amazon & Ebay customers. This shipping cost includes the GST/HST taxes.
We consolidate our shipments to reduce the custom brokerage fee at the border, saving, you the customer, money.
- No more "hidden" costs such as $40 to $50 for the customs brokerage fee.
- We pay the Goods and Service Tax (GST) up front, so you do not have to pay them at the time of delivery.
- No additional fees will be collected from you at the time of delivery.
- Faster delivery times on ground shipments. We ship from Michigan. East coast shipments average 1 to 2 days delivery, West coast shipments average 5 to 6 days.
(Days = Business days)
PST (Provincial Sales Tax)
- “Winans Inc" will collect and remit PST for residents as required by the Canadian government
- “Winans Inc" will collect and remit HST for residents as required by the Canadian government
At Electric Motor Warehouse our goal is to offer excellent service to our Canadian customers, with faster delivery times at lower cost to Save our Canadian neighbors money.
The rate you see is what you will be charged unless otherwise stated. If there are any additional charges we will notify you of any changes. You will be given the opportunity to either accept these changes or deny them and cancel the order. (We make this statement as we are unable anticipate some of the unusual exceptions).
Please feel free to call us with any questions regarding our shipments to Canada.