Little Giant Universal Ice Machine Replacement Pump 115/230V RIM-U # BRPAP1
- Part #
- LITTLE GIANT PUMP COMPANY
- Gift Wrapping
- 5.00 LBS
- $10.95 (Fixed shipping cost)
- 1/30 hp, 3165 RPM, Dual Voltage 115/230 Volts
- 1.35/.66 amps., 50/60hz.
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Overall Height 9 3/4" (Not including 1/2" top studs)
- Cord Length: 32" (4 Lead wires-Dual Voltage). No plug on cord.
Five Discharge Adapters: 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1", "Y"; Three Impellers: 1.75" dia., 1.955" dia., 2.10" dia.; Check Valve: No; Tubing: No; Safety Switch: No; Bracket or Cup: No; UL or CSA Rating: No. California Proposition 65 applies to this pump.
Disassembly Procedure: REQUIRED ONLY when using your existing mounting bracket and/or replacing the impeller, motor etc.
1. Remove base plate by pressing tabs with thumbs or tapping gently with plastic mallet.
2. Press impeller against pump stand and remove impeller nut and screw.
4. Remove impeller.
5. Remove thumb nuts and washers.
6. Remove pump stand.
Note: These instructions come with the pump, includes reassembly procedure
We do not have a replacement motor for this ice machine pump