Lomanco Power Vent Attic Fan Motor 1/10 hp 1100 RPM 115 Volts # F0510B2497
- Part #
- Lomanco, Inc.
- Gift Wrapping
- 5.00 LBS
- $10.95 (Fixed shipping cost)
- 1/10 hp 1100 RPM, 3.4 amps, 115 Volts 60hz.
- 5" Diameter Motor
- Shaft: 1/2" Diameter x 1.75" with Flat on Shaft
- Motor Length 2 1/4" without shaft
- CW rotation facing the shaft
- Sleeve Bearings
- 3 studs on back of motor, 4" on center, side to side
- Replaces Lomanco Models: A0416B2059, A0510B2389, F0510B2944
Shaded Pole Motor - Will not replace a motor with a capacitor (PSC). A universal mounting hardware kit comes in the box with each motor to replace older models. Do not attempt to buy a new unit and pull the motor out; the mounting has changed. The conduit (flexible cable) can be used from your previous motor simply by un-screwing it and putting it on your new motor. Lomanco motor comes with Universal mounting kit to replace the flat plate (with 3 mounting holes). Lomanco motor does not have the flat plate sandwiched in between motor laminations. If your motor mounts with a belly band around the motor (5" Diameter motor), this motor should work fine. If you need a longer shaft take a look at motor #PD144, it has a 4" long shaft with similar mounting characteristics. Replacement fan blade # 14393 available. 1 Year manufacture warranty.