Bison Model 011-348-4005 Gear Motor 1/4 hp 360 RPM 90VDC
- Part #
- Bison Gear Motors
- Gift Wrapping
- 20.00 LBS
- Calculated at checkout
- 348 Series DC Parallel Shaft Gear Motor - Subject to factory availability-email or call for availability
- Torque 40 inch pounds; Over Hung lbs. = 210; 2 Stage
- Rotation = Reversible; Rear tapped hole in shaft for encoder mount.
- 1/4 hp 360 RPM, 2.51 amps, 90 Volts DC
- TENV Enclosure, Keyed Shaft, Ball Bearings
Optional Accessories: P198-300-0000 Junction Box. Permanent Magnet motor, Insulation Class B; Finish: Powder-coat gloss black; Brushes: Replaceable; Rear tapped hole in shaft for encoder mount. Gearhead Specifications: Housing - Precision machined die cast aluminum; Shafts - Hardened steel; Gearing: Hardened Steel worm. Forged bronze gear; Lubrication: Lifetime oil bath, sealed and gasketed; Any angle mount; Bearings - Ball and Needle Bearings. Suggested replacement reference for: Baldor GPP2538. Can use with Leeson speed control 174307, 174308.