- Rated up to 2hp @ 115 Volts Single Phase
- Rated up to 3 hp @ 230 Volts Single Phase
- Rated up to 5 hp @ 230 3 Phase
- Rated up to 7.5 hp @ 460 Volts 3 Phase
- Dimensions: W 3.5" H 6.1" D 5.625"
- Position = Maintained
- Plastic Handle
- Made in the USA
Ratings above mean this switch can handle up to that HP. So if you have a motor with a HP rating at or below this, then this is the correct switch.
Note: We recommend this control only be installed by a qualified technician that understands how electric motors are wired. Motor must have wire leads for connections. If motor only has a terminal board it will be very difficult to wire the switch. This installation would most likely require a skilled electric motor technician. We will not be able to assist with installation help or instruction.
Cross Reference: Switch is comparable to models below
McMaster Carr 7065K25, 7065 K25
Cutler Hammer H-284
MSC Industries 63748917
Square D BG-1